Ghost Keylogger is an invisible easy-to-use surveillance tool that records every keystroke to an encrypted log file. The log file can be sent secretly with email to a specified receiver.
Ghost Keylogger also monitors the Internet activity by logging the addresses of visited homepages. It monitors time and title of the active application; even text in edit boxes and message boxes is captured.
Some applications of the keylogger
– Monitor your computer while you are away
– Retrieve lost information
– Parents can monitor their children activity
– Monitor what and when programs are opened
– Find out what you actually wrote
– Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP compatible
– Invisible (even in the NT / 2000 / XP process list!)
– Send the log file secretly with e-mail
– Customizable key filter
– Encryption of the log file
– Logs the current user and computer name
– Captures passwords and all other hidden text (****)
– Logs the URL’s of the visited homepages
– Keeps track of all programs and times
– Monitors multi-user machines
– Optional hotkeys to bring up the application
– Very configurable
– Easy to deploy
About the demo version
The software can’t run invisibly. No features are disabled.